Well, no, not at this time, but here at the Green family we would have the printing power to do so if we wanted to! Luke and I, after much deliberation, decided to get an
HP 4 in 1, printer, scanner, fax, copy machine for Melissa for mother's day! We've been without a scanner or even a 1/2 decent printer for quite some time and Melissa is the one who uses those functions the most. This should help out quite a bit with the
scrapbooking endeavor. I snapped a few pics with my HP Pocket PC on the way out the door this morning. They are not in any way good quality but they give you an idea.

One of the nicest features of the printer is that it can be patched into a network, either by plugging it into your home router, or via a wireless network. This allows you to put the printer anywhere it might fit in your house.

As I started snapping pics, Luke thought I was trying to take his picture so kept getting in the shot and saying, "Cheeeeeeese." What a little goober...

2 comments:
Holy cow, are those memory card slots in the front of the printer? Looks a like a sweet all in one! Now Jena can print her boarding passes at your house! hehehe
hope you stocked up on me !!!!
Post a Comment