Man, we must be busy or something! Well the Greens have completed the first phase of operation "get a bigger house." Last Monday we successfully closed on the sale of our 2nd house and moved into our good friends and next door neighbor's house for a week. 4 adults, 2 toddlers, 2 cats and a dog. Sound like fun? The really weird part of that situation was watching the new people move into our house all week! It's tough to see someone else with something that you've put a lot of time and work into even when you know it's time to move on. Anyway, this past weekend we successfully moved into Green House 2.5. This house is labeld 2.5 because it is only a rental house where we'll stay until Green House 3.0 is completed this winter sometime. The address is 5905 Heather St, League City, TX 77573 if anyone needs that. Sunday we shopped for new cell phones (I lost mine somewhere in the move! ahhh! - all phone numbers stay the same btw) and a new washer and dryer. The funny part the washer and dryer is that we bought a gas dryer because GH 3.0 will have a gas hookup. GH 2.5 does not have gas! We always seem to do things the hard way, don't we? hehehe I found a cheap used electric dryer on
Craigslist that I'm going to pick up tonight for use at GH2.5 that we can resell later. I'll post a couple of pics tomorrow. We won't have internet at home for a few days yet so it's tough to get pics posted.
2 comments:
I've posted more in a day than you have all month! Remember that contest on who can post the most...I think you are losing! :)
Green's,
Jon has posted as many times as you in July...we need more Green content!
Post a Comment