Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Yeah! It's my birthday!

On this my 29th birthday, the two coolest people I know, Melissa and Luke, got me some really nice presents!


Luke got me a new memory foam pillow. It's super comfy.

Melissa then duped me into going to Lowes with her to "pick up a faucet she ordered..." When we got there she showed me what my present really was!


A new Sentry Fire/Gun/Executive safe! Thanks, baby!

7 comments:

Todd said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!!!!

Melissa duped you good!!! When she told me about it, i knew there would be no way you'd figure it out. I mean, really, gun safe at Lowes? hehe

Well, happy birthday!

Joshua said...

People are going to start to think Melissa is stalking someone at Lowes she's there so much!

Awesome gift! Happy Birthday!

. said...

Happy Birthday Rob!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday. now i dont feel so bad about taking the tv hahahaha looks like you have money to burn! thats an expensive looking safe! and super cool.

. said...

Better start filling up that safe in case the Clinton gun ban is renewed with no sunset....
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:h1022:

John Rumbold said...

I like to placement - in the front entrance way. In case some bad guys come to the door.
A very happy birthday. You are finally as old as I am.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rob! Wow, is Uncle
Brian gonna be GREEN with jealousy
over that gun safe! His gun cabinet is close to overflowing! Congrats!
Love your house too! So when's the
big housewarming party??