Thursday, August 23, 2007

PA August Vacation Round 1

So we've been back for over two weeks now, so I suppose it's time to post so pictures! Melissa, Luke and I flew into Cleveland and drove over to my parent's cabin just outside of Kane, PA. We spent the week relaxing, riding 4wheelers, boating and relaxing. It was great! (Round 2 coming soon, we promise!)


Top Left and Right: Wednesday was a warm rainy day so we drove over to Bradford, PA and toured around the Zippo Factory store and museum and then stopped at Wolf Run Marina for drinks at Docksider's restuarant and bar. (Look familiar, Chris? hehehe) Bottom: The 5 of us up on top of the mountain at Jake's Rock's trail and overlook.


Just before we drove up to Jake's Rocks, we stopped at Kinzua Dam to check out the sights there. Top L: our sweet '07 Durango rental car Top R: Melissa on the dam Bottom: Grandpa about to throw Luke over the side!


Thursday morning, Luke, Dad and I went for a 4wheeler ride up in the Bueller. It had rained for the 2 days before this so we had a good muddy time! Top L: Luke on Rick's Suzuki (thanks Rick!) that he let us borrow. Top R: Grandpa and Luke by a waterfall. Bottom L: Grandpa and Luke on top of The Hairpin. Bottom R: Dad getting into position to pull me out of the mud. It was deep and rocky and I high centered on a rock. Luke and I got pretty covered in mud. A good time was had by all!


Thursday afternoon we went out on the boat for a fun ride on the Allegheny Resevoir. L: Luke riding up front (biting the wind!) R: Rob getting ready for some skiing R: Rob showing his skilz


L: Grandma and Luke R and B: Luke and I getting ready to ride the tube!

Melissa and baby #2 going for a tube ride!

1 comment:

Jena said...

I should have been there, darn it!! Looks like so much fun!