Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Gettin' the camper ready

Melissa is working late tonight and I'm working late tomorrow so Luke and I spent the late afternoon and evening getting the camper ready. First we went and got some firewood and then loaded it into the camper, then we loaded the lawn chairs in. After that we had to take a break and go on a nice quad ride on Uncle Jon's quad. :) Now we're inside and we're going to do some laundry and packing some clothes. I'm sure not looking forward to the 14+ hour day I'm going to have to work tomorrow, but it'll be nice to drink that first beer by the camp fire on Friday after the camper's set up!

Rob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low near 58. Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 67. South wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Saturday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

Todd said...

You might be drinkin' that beer from the camper without that campfire...it's supposed to rain like mad this weekend!
Good luck!

Jena said...

Awwww!!! Have fun camping, it sounds like you folks need a little break.