With ever increasing interest in Green House 2.0, we decided to get things moving along on Green House 3.0 this past weekend. Melissa, Luke and I signed papers to start construction on our next house. Scheduled completion date is in the November timeframe so we have a few months to get ready. The home is a
D.R. Horton brand home, model
2606. We picked a really nice corner cul-de-sac lot with no back neighbors.

4 comments:
Congrats!
Dang...how old are you? 28? And you're on your 3rd house?? Two of which have (will be) built brand new? I need to get out of this renting game.
Congrats though. Looks like a sweet lot. I know you guys were looking for the no back neighbors gig.
Congrats!
Man you cant even buy land here for that money.....
So did you guys go to buy "green house 3.0" (rip off of parris house lingo by the way) wearing green shirts on purpose?
Post a Comment