There's a green day song about driving to Texas from Florida after a space shuttle launch attempt?
Sorry! guess again!
wake me up when september ends...hahahaha
wow, Jena, I thought you'd be able to get it!
I wasn't guessing...I was asking a question.
1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours
YEAH! finally! Good job, Jena!
Well I don't have that album. I actually had to go to a Green Day lyrics page because it was driving me nuts that I could figure it out since I have all the other albums, well except the brand new one.
if by brand new you mean 3 years old, (their last album) I gave you a copy for Christmas last year!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
There's a green day song about driving to Texas from Florida after a space shuttle launch attempt?
Sorry! guess again!
wake me up when september ends...hahahaha
wow, Jena, I thought you'd be able to get it!
I wasn't guessing...I was asking a question.
1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours
YEAH! finally! Good job, Jena!
Well I don't have that album. I actually had to go to a Green Day lyrics page because it was driving me nuts that I could figure it out since I have all the other albums, well except the brand new one.
if by brand new you mean 3 years old, (their last album) I gave you a copy for Christmas last year!
Post a Comment