Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Move

So as we reported before, the move created a crazy couple of weeks. We moved all our stuff into a Uhaul truck for a week while we stayed at our neighbor's, Hope and Scott's, house and then moved all the stuff into our rental house. We didn't really have the time or energy to take to many pictures, but here are a few.

Scotty, Jon, Luke and I had to move the playset over to Hope and Scott's backyard. That was fun... The whole base of the thing was full of water b/c of the rain we had been getting.

Jon thinks he's cool...

Move day! That big 26' footer was long but it was an automatic and drove real smooth and easy. Backing it up was no problem. Must be in my genes or something... :) Thanks to everyone for all the hard work. We really owe a few folks a big debt for the help.

Who's trucks are those in my driveway?!? I took this pic sometime during the week were were at Scotty and Hope's house. For your own personal sanity, I don't recommend living next door to the house you just moved out of. It kinda drives you nuts just sitting and watching.

Move in day! 6 days after move out day, I picked the truck up and we headed for the rental house. Luke LOVED riding in the Uhaul. It really made his day.

No comments: