Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Grass and Junebugs

Tonight Melissa had to be at work at 7pm to work a shift of a 36 hour simulation in preparation for the next Space Shuttle mission, STS-117/ISS-13A. Since we're taking off work on Friday to head to San Antonio for the weekend we both have been busy getting 5 days of hours and tasks done at work for the week in 4 days. After work today I bought some new shoes and got my hair cut. After picking up Luke from school we mowed the grass. I finished up just as the last light was fading away around 8:30pm. All the time I was mowing Luke was playing on his swings and with his wagon and toys. After we cleaned up I sat out in the driveway and while Luke had a blast playing with the June-bugs and catapillars in the driveway. Tomorrow after work we'll get packed up to leave first thing in the morning Friday morning. (after celebrating Josh's 3rd decade of life at the Texas Roadhouse of course! hehehe)

Rob

No comments: