Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Let's try this one more time!

Today the Space Shuttle Atlantis is rolling back out to the launch pad after repairs to it's external tank were completed after sitting through a hail storm in March. Full Story.


Let's hope this thing gets off the ground so we can all get on with our lives! :)

7 comments:

. said...

I got the same info at Josh's blog with a better photo, he also has more timely updates. You do however get points for the link.

nah nah nah nah nah nah

:)

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

MAN! I posted first! I posted first!

Anonymous said...

Photo- Josh +3, Rob +1
Timeliness- Josh 0, Rob +1
Content- Josh +3, Rob +1
Link to external content- Josh 0, Rob +1

Final tally- Josh +6, Rob +4

The tribe has spoken.....

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Ok seriously, Jeff, by being first to post a topic totally gives you 2 points and posting a topic that's nearly identical to someone else's is seriously -1 point. So by my count I think Josh and I are tied at 5.

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

By the way, who the heck are you, Jeff?

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

and the two things that are good in Rob's favor only have a +1 vs 0 score. And Josh's good things give him +3 vs +1. This is complete C! Biased!

-M

Anonymous said...

visual display and content are the most important. Sounds completely reasonable to me.