Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturday at Home

Today was a pretty good day. We stayed at home to get things done around the house. Rob started to build me a table for the toaster oven in the kitchen. This will give us more counter space and possibly above it we will hang a pot rack. It was hot out today, the house temp got up to 78deg F before I turned the air conditioning on. We were wearing shorts and tanks today! I think there is supposed to be cold weather in January, but I'm not sure....

In other news, Joel got his first cold on Jan 1, but he also said mama (twice! by accident...). Luke woke up from his nap with a fever, hope it's not another ear infection...Melissa also got a cold on Jan 1 and Rob is now feeling the effects of an oncoming cold. Rob heads back to work on Monday and Joel will be going to his first day of daycare on Jan 14, with Melissa's first day back to work on Jan 15. eekkk!

Lazy Saturday

7 comments:

Joshua said...

Holy cow 78 degrees in the house? It barely made it to 70 in our house all day and I had to wear pants and a sweatshirt!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Seriously! Pants and sweatshirt?! It was hot outside. Luke was wearing shorts and t-shirt outside and sweating. What a difference a 1/2 a mile makes. :)

Joshua said...

I guess we had an arctic front over our house! :)

. said...

there was ice in our parking area this morning.

Jena said...

I was snowboarding in 7 feet of new powder yesterday....does that count? :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, well I was.....nevermind it's always the same here.

Jena said...

I love Cosmo and the puppet guy! That's so cool!