Last night, Melissa and I, along with a lot of other folks from Melissa's group, (ADCO), at work, attended the annual United Space Alliance Superior Achievement Recognition Award, (SARA), ceremony. Every month the company picks an employee or team of the off month in seven categories. A team of Melissa's co-workers won a month last year in the teamwork category for the great teamwork they demonstrated during the STS-117 mission, therefore they got invited to the annual awards ceremony. At the ceremony they named the yearly winner in each category and then from those winners they pick the Employee of the Year. To everyone's pleasant surprise the ISS ADCO and Shuttle GNC team won the yearly award for teamwork! They all got to go onstage and get their trophies. The official pics from accepting the award will come later.
New Normal
7 years ago

3 comments:
Congrats all, those are cool looking!
I'm glad both R and M got one hehe
Hehehee R didn't really get one. Josh and I just held our wife's trophies up and covered their first names. :)
-R
Shh! Rob that was a secret! Noone had to know! ;)
Post a Comment