Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Ha! that's it?

Well, as Josh reported earlier this morning, the storm activity here in the League City/Dickinson area was pretty much a bust. We've had more rain in one afternoon thunderstorm than what we got today. Here's the current storm:




As requested here are some pictures of 6610 with shields up:


I left the front and back door sheilds off until we saw how bad things would be. Luckily the shields weren't really needed. On the bright side, I never really did a trial run after I installed the hardware last year and now I know they do fit well and it takes about 3 hours start to finish to install them all (minus the doors).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No shield for the new car? Not even a plastic cover?

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

hehe, if it can take 70mph on Houston freeways, it can take 45mph winds in the driveway!

Joshua said...

But can it take a 45 mph fence post?

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

it's taken a 65mph rock the size of your fist to the middle of the windshield with no problems, not even a scratch!

Joshua said...

You must have rerouted all power to the forward shields for that rock to the windshield! Lisa's escape windshield cracks if a feather drops on it.