You put the storm panels up? You really are buying into the media hype, huh? :pMy rule of thumb is to not put them up unless we'll be hit by a cat 3 or higher storm.
No media hype, just watching the storm tracks on NOAA. Better safe than sorry I say. I didn't spend 3 months installing the hardware last year to just leave the shutters in the garage when a storm is coming.
Yea, I agree. All that cost and work so you gotta put them up when the wind blows even a little. Pictures please.
I agree too - put 'em up!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You put the storm panels up? You really are buying into the media hype, huh? :p
My rule of thumb is to not put them up unless we'll be hit by a cat 3 or higher storm.
No media hype, just watching the storm tracks on NOAA. Better safe than sorry I say. I didn't spend 3 months installing the hardware last year to just leave the shutters in the garage when a storm is coming.
Yea, I agree. All that cost and work so you gotta put them up when the wind blows even a little. Pictures please.
I agree too - put 'em up!
Post a Comment