The Honda hit its quad-7 milestone today. She's been a good little commuter for us since last May averaging right at 30mpg in mostly city driving. You can't beat the overall economy of this little car especially when it has a magically enormous interior! I'll always love the Durango more - just because - and the SRX is super sweet and way more comfortable but the little Fit fits right in here at the Green house.
New Normal
7 years ago


4 comments:
Averaging 30mpg in city driving? Wow, that´s really good!
Nice of Honda to give you a 140 mph speedometer. What's the fastest the Fit has been?
hehehe well they geared the transmission really low to make use of the whopping 109hp so the engine is really up in the power band at hwy speed and feels really peppy. I think I've had it up to 90 with no issues - it could go faster for sure.
-R
it needs an interior detailing
Post a Comment