We found a secret stash of bluebonnets this past weekend thanks to some insider information from our neighbors, Wes and Lisa. We're a pretty good looking family, huh? :)
Ok Ok, so it's not that super secret, so here ya go. hwy 96 right before you get to 146. The property is for sale so we didn't feel to bad about driving in the dirt road a ways till you got to the flowers. I'd suggest going early in the morning if you go on the weekend as I've heard a ton of people are there during the day.
4 comments:
Email me the location of this secret stash of flowers!
Me too, please!
Me three!
Ok Ok, so it's not that super secret, so here ya go. hwy 96 right before you get to 146. The property is for sale so we didn't feel to bad about driving in the dirt road a ways till you got to the flowers. I'd suggest going early in the morning if you go on the weekend as I've heard a ton of people are there during the day.
Post a Comment