Today the P6 stayed in it's place away from structure while the robotic arm got in position for installing it tomorrow. We also deployed some radiators.
We gave control of the mated stack (ISS/Shuttle docked) to the Shuttle to turn us around. Normally we don't do this, but we have to protect the Shuttle Main Landing Gear temperatures from getting too cold. We'll flip ourserlves around back to normal tomorrow morning before the next EVA starts.
Tomorrow is going to be a really really busy and exciting day!! Be sure to tune in for P6 truss install on P5 and the solar array deploy!
New Normal
7 years ago

8 comments:
2 GIANT THUMBS DOWN to Nasa for requiring paid subscription to view videos on their site. I remember writing a decent sized check to the Federal Government this past April which Nasa is funded from....
Dude, you're just on the wrong spot! go to:
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html
-R
I'm talking about spaceflight now, with all the highlights. I can't watch nasatv 24/7.....
Well - there's your problem right there! spaceflightnow is a private website with no government affiliation. The Green family paycheck's however are funded by your tax dollars, so please increase your tax check next year.
-R
Does Nasa have any video archives of the current mission that I dont have to pay xtra for? How bout some more of dem high-res photos?? I want more bang for my buck$ !!
I think this should work external to our facilities: http://io.jsc.nasa.gov/
negative..... :(
Yeah, copy that. www.spaceflight.nasa.gov then go goto Station, then Gallery. Or go to Shuttle, then reference.
Post a Comment