Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Japan wrap up

Ok, so I know everyone out there is starving for Green content so I will wrap up my Japan trip and then we can press on with fun stuff we've been doing the last few weeks.

The last day before I left to come home I went to Tokyo to do some shopping and sight seeing - (as mentioned earlier in the stabbing post.) Here are the last of the pictures. (Click on the Tokyo Tourist link below to see them all)


This was my last shift on console before I came home. L-R, Holly, me, Keith and Brian (HSG)


I had to throw these pics in - I stopped for a happy hour beiru at this little grill on the street near my hotel. It was a really neat place but check out the menu - click on it to see a bigger version.

2 comments:

. said...

The Kinoko Butter sounds tasty!

So no kung-fu battles erupted in the shrine area? No Godzilla sightings?

Jena said...

If I lived over there I may just turn vegetarian.