Sunday, June 08, 2008

Last post in Japan

My bus leaves for the airport in about and hour and I'm pretty much packed and ready to go. This has been a great trip. I was very helpful to my on console team in Houston and also here in Tsukuba. I also learned a lot about the culture here and the tripe proved to be a great personal experience builder.



The HSG-J short-timer team at dinner. Myself and Holly on the left and Mary and Keith on the right. Keith is the HSG-J lead for the mission and has been here for a number of months.

3 comments:

John Rumbold said...

Of course, you know that tripe is a kind of fish. Perhaps they serve it as sushi. So glad that that species was such a great personal experience builder for you.

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Sheesh! someone's in editor mode toinght! :)

. said...

starving for new content