Happy Birthday Joel! I know it's been a while since we posted but we promise we'll catch back up. It's been a crazy busy time since we got back from the hurricane evac. Jena got married and work has been nuts, but we've got lots of pictures.
What were you doing a year ago today?
New Normal
7 years ago


7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Joel-bear!! If you're present isn't there today, it will be soon!
Love,
Aunt Jena & Uncle Justin
Happy birthday Joel!
happy Birthday Joel!
Uncle Andy & Aunt Dorinda
Happy birthday Joel! And Monica said Feliz Cumpleanos!
Joel esta muy lindo y muy grande.
-Monica
I have no idea what I was doing a year ago today. In fact what the hell did I do yesterday?
Well, the kids wants to wish him a happy birthday. They really miss him. So Happy Birthday Joel..... The Brechs misses you.
Post a Comment