Finally got around to organizing the pictures we took while on our evacuation tour and in the days after. I put captions on most pictures telling our stories.
You need to install hinges on the fence so you can fold it down during hurricanes. Ok, I haven't figured out how to secure it in the up position yet. I got the first part you figure that one out. And, where did all those houses come from? They wern't there when I visited in January 2007. How do they do that?
2 comments:
You need to install hinges on the fence so you can fold it down during hurricanes. Ok, I haven't figured out how to secure it in the up position yet. I got the first part you figure that one out.
And, where did all those houses come from? They wern't there when I visited in January 2007. How do they do that?
Yea, I don´t remember there being any houses at all. Certainly is a lack of posting on your part.
Post a Comment