Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekend fun

This weekend we did a bunch of different stuff. Friday evening a bunch of folks came over to our house for some Irish festivities. A good time was had by all! Saturday we went to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. We spent most of the day there having a great time. Luke got to pet some sheep and goats and lots of other animals in the petting zoo. He also got to ride a pony and try out lots of cool tractors and ATVs! cool!

Why, yes, that is the world famous Astrodome behind Melissa's left shoulder.

Saturday evening we had fun drinking margaritas and playing Malarky with Hope and Scott. Sunday we spent the day around the house cleaning things up and organinzing around the house. Jon and I mowed the grass and, with Scott's help, washed the Cadillac, the Durango, Jon's F-150 and Hope's Saturn Vue. Luke and Ayden (Hope and Scott's son), had fun running around and playing in the car wash buckets and riding their tricycles. Finally, Hope and Scott and Melissa and I went so see the new movie, Failure to Launch. I have to admit I had my doubts about it, but it was actually pretty funny.

9 comments:

Joshua said...

Rob likes girly movies! hehehe, j/k, I know I'll probably have to watch it once it comes out on DVD.

. said...

Dude! You need to watch Apocalypse Now immediately to restore manliness !!

Andrew

Joshua said...

Were these digital pictures taken with the camcorder or your digital camera?

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

These pics were with the new camcorder. And by the way, Andy, at least you won't find me watching HGTV marathons while at home! hehehehe

. said...

What the heck happened to my comment?

. said...

Never mind I see it now. Well its not like I spend any extra hard earned money to watch shows about improving on my house.... nah nah nah nah nah !!!!!

Rob's Amazon DVD wishlist

Joshua said...

hahahahahahahahha!!!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Oh boy, the censor is about to lay the smack down!

. said...

:pwned:

Only cause I know yer man enough to take it :)