We went to Josh and Lisa's house to celebrate Easter after having nightmare episodes at Church with Luke. I feel bad about all the discipline because I know that he is going through his 2 year blues, but I know we will get through it ok. We had an awesome lunch of turkey and ham. Luke started getting tired so we had the egg and easter basket hunt. He was sooo excited every time he found an egg and dropped it in the basket. He got lots of toys in his easter basket along with a little bit of candy. The rest of the day we sat around talking, playing frisbee, and took a drive to the Dickinson Bayou in the same neighborhood in the back of Jon's truck. Josh was behind the camera the whole time.



Luke found an egg!!

Luke checking out his easter basket

Luke playing with his easter basket toys

Hanging out in the front yard

Luke with Lisa and Lola
No comments:
Post a Comment