I feel like I've rebuilt the silly fence around our property a million times. Today I started rebuilding the back section which took on some major damage almost a year ago during a serious thunder storm. The reason a thunderstorm was able to bring down our fence was because the ever necessary Mexican national labor crew who built the fence was nice enough to only put about 1 shovel-full of concrete in each 4x4 post hole when they originally set the fence up. Anyway.... that's a discusion for another day. Here's the pics!

Who ever said that a sport quad couldn't do a utility quad's job????
2 comments:
Almost makes you think they should have just left the materials there so you could do it the right way!
I have to do the same with part of our fence, except there is zero concrete in it now! Its ready to fall over.
I almost missed that Luke was laying on his stomach in his playhouse/gym thing in that 3rd pic!
Post a Comment