Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Guys camping weekend

Friday afternoon, Luke, Ayden and I headed for Brazos Bend State Park. I was only a little bit worried about setting up camp with my only help being two toddlers but all went well! Luke and Ayden played good all weekend. It was pretty cold out Friday and Saturday but we stayed warm by playing hard and having big camp fires. Scotty (Ayden's Dad) came out to stay Friday night and then again Saturday after work thru Sunday morning. The only downer of the weekend was that it was rainy Sunday morning and we had to pack the camper up wet. I'm going to set her up in the driveway and dry everything out tomorrow.


Left: Luke and Ayden eating dinner Friday evening (yes, that is Whataburger chicken strips, I had too much to do to cook on Friday too!) Right: Saturday morning camper play time Bottom: Hunting for alligators by the lake

2 comments:

Jena said...

Great pics, but why are Ayden's pants down in the alligator hunt pic?

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

hehehe, I didn't even notice. they must have pulled down when I picked him up to put him on the bench.