Monday, December 11, 2006

More from Moscow

Well, the weather in Moscow it's not too bad, it's been 35-45 deg F. I think it was colder in Houston this past weekend! There's a shocker for you! The temp will be dropping a little starting Sunday down into the 20's and I'll be leaving on Wednesday to go directly to Pitt. The Shuttle will be docking tonight with the ISS and since I am the only one here supporting for my group, I am usually not there during the fun stuff because it occurs during the night over here.


Here are pictures of the view outside my window.


Here's a picture of the Mission Control Center - Moscow.
The left side is the entrance and the tall building on the right is the actual building.

2 comments:

Jena said...

Very cool!!

Unknown said...

Don't forget to bring back more vodka!!

-A