We're about 90% moved into the new place right now. Of course, we all have to have priorities, so I'm sitting here typing this with our internet connection now hooked up at the new place. The open floorplan really lends itself well to the wireless internet. I'm on the laptop downstairs on the other side of the house from the router and I have a better connection that I ever did in our old house. cool. :) Anyway, I (Rob) and at home this morning waiting on the phone and security guys to show up and hook up their respective services. There's lots to do though so I should get back to work. I have to figure out how to hook up a gas dryer without blowing the new place up. Wish me luck!

Here's a quick pic I snapped with my cell phone of Melissa and Luke trying out Luke's new big-boy bed! He loves his new bed and slept almost all night long in it last night
2 comments:
Thomas sheets, of course! Nice bed, Luke!!
Good luck
Post a Comment