As I post this the Green Family weather station reads 34 degrees and falling. A quick look outside reveals some wet stuff coming down. The prediction of ice in the morning just might come true. Weird.... Sunday we were running the A/C in the house to knock down the humidity and keep temps pleasant and now the furnace is running almost nonstop in GH2.5! Texas is strange.
-R
New Normal
7 years ago

5 comments:
A/C?
How do I make my blog postings as wide as your's is? I can't seem to identify that in the HTML code?
Josh - that's Air Conditioning
Jena - You go into the HTML and made the main body width number higher. I can help with a phone call if still need some help.
Rob, I wasn't questioning what A/C stood for!!!!!! GEEZ! I was questioning why you had to run A/C when the highs were only in the 60s?
Sunday it was stuffy and humid in our house. Even Melissa mentioned being warm. Unless the windows are open in that little house it can get stuffy so the A/C took care of that and made it pleasant. (didn't open the windows b/c of the rain and it being even more humid outside).
Post a Comment