Today on the way home from work, my friend Adam had some engine troubles in his Jeep. Lucky for him I was in front of him in traffic when it stalled and was able to pull him to safety. I always have my trusty tow strap in the storage cubby in the back of the Durango. If I go year between uses it doesn't matter b/c when I need it it's always an important situation! Adam lives almost the whole way to Galveston so we had a 40 minute drive but we took the back roads and all was well. Here's a vido of Adam in his Jeep when we went off roading in Galveston a few months ago.
New Normal
7 years ago

4 comments:
Dodge towing a Jeep? blasphemy!!!!
must have a 4 cyl......
hehehee, sorry, no, it's a 91 Sahara with the 4.0 straight 6. He thinks the fuel pump died.
went offroading in a jeep once in galveston...bad stuff...gotta stay off the sand dumes, haha, the police don't like that!
You both need a chevy!
Post a Comment