Saturday, June 23, 2007

Shuttle Mission over!

So the whole NASA team has had a busy few weeks and we're all glad that Atlantis is home safe with all their major objectives complete. Melissa is still working on sleep shifting back to normal person time and now we're all starting to look to the next mission which launches on August 7th. On the hurricane panel hardware install front, today I completed two more windows which finished off the 2nd floor completely! Yeah! Now I just need to find the right hardware for downstairs and we'll be set. Ok, this was just a brief update, talk to everyone later.

Rob

3 comments:

John Rumbold said...

Is that shuttle mission still over? I mean, they haven't resumed it or anything like that? After all, it's been three weeks and no "talk to everyone later" yet.

Anonymous said...

Seriously.

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Ok, Ok! sheesh....

-r