This evening Luke and I waited till 7:45 to head outside and install hardware for another window. It's been 95 degrees and 100% humidity the last few days and it's miserable till at least 8pm. So that's one more window down, lots more to go. This window was one of three on the 2nd floor that don't have a roof under them (the other 2nd story windows have a front or back porch roof to stand on) so I used my new extension ladder that I bought this weekend. Sunday
Josh and Luke and I went to Lowes to pick a good one out.

My new Werner 20' extension ladder. Sweet
In other news, the Russian computers were having all kinds of trouble on the Space Station today. Check out Christina and Paul's blog for a good high level run down from Christina on the problems. Melissa was not looking forward to going into work tonight as her system on the ISS deals with the Russian computers alot... Josh also posted some great pics of the Shuttle and Station during the docking operations the other day on his blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment