Melissa worked the day shift this weekend, 7-7 Saturday and Sunday, so I tried my best to keep the boys entertained and still get lots of stuff done around the house. Sometimes those goals got in the way of each other but for the most part we came out ok in the end! Saturday I did a bunch of yard work including mowing and weeding/trimming the front garden. Also got a new load of rocks to continue the border around the front flower garden. I set the kiddie pool up for the boys while I worked. Sunday after church we had brunch at Denny's then took Melissa some breakfast at work. After that we went home and set up the waterslide and played while I cleaned up the inside of the house. This coming week is going to be busy at work but now we've got
Ike to contend with. Seriously, why couldn't
LBJ have been from Denver or something?

Swimming while I work in the flower beds

Brunch at Denny's

Visiting Momma at Mission Control

Dinosaur death scene organized by Luke. Kinda creepy actually...

Slip Sliding Away

Here's a left over picture from the Corpus Christi trip that I found on my phone. :)
2 comments:
'Cause if LBJ was from Denver, I'd be freezing half the year.
At least the cold doesn't blow your house down!
Post a Comment