Thursday, February 02, 2006

Car questionnaire

Let's say you are in the market for a new car, (It's not the Green's, we're happy with our cars right now). You want a car made in the USA by a mostly American car company that is rear-wheel drive and V8 powered. The list ends up being relatively short.

(in no particular order)
1. Ford Crown Victoria/Mercury Grand Marquis
2. Ford Mustang
3. Chrysler 300
4. Dodge Charger
5. Chevrolet Corvette
7. Pontiac GTO
(am I forgetting any?)

If I had to give one of my existing cars up and pick one of these I'd probably pick the Chrysler 300 because if it's spacious size, luxury feel and high performing Hemi engine. Which would you pick?

5 comments:

. said...

Mercury Marauder

I'd probably go with the 300 also

Todd said...

Easy Choice...The Corvette all the way. No question about it!! Z06!!

505HP of blessed acceleration!!!

Joshua said...

http://users3.ev1.net/~lwhalen/GTside.JPG

I made my choice last May.

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Neither of which do well with child seats. :) You could combine the 300 SRT8 with a mild supercharger and get 505hp for about 20k less than a Z06 though...

Joshua said...

Your left out the Ford Shelby GT500 Mustang & the Ford GT in your list of cars. Either of them I would also drive.