I found that if I use the google centering format when uploading my pictures will not enlarge. I just upload with no formatting and then center once they are in the blog and it works for me. Todd said that that he uploads them always formatted so I don't know if that's it or not...but it worked for me.
I've posted 12 pictures in a single post before, so I think that there must be something whack with blogger if we all have different capabilities for posting.
7 comments:
i guess you haven't figured out how to make all your pictures enlargable? is that a word?
I don't think there's enough pictures on your website. I need more pictoral content. Post more.
Unfortunatly no, I haven't figured out the trick to making all my pictures enlargable. Seems to be completely random.
I found that if I use the google centering format when uploading my pictures will not enlarge. I just upload with no formatting and then center once they are in the blog and it works for me. Todd said that that he uploads them always formatted so I don't know if that's it or not...but it worked for me.
I never have a problem. I just center them. I did figure out the max is 6 photos per post. Nice image!
Oh and happy belated birthday!
Andrew
PS word verification blows !!
I've posted 12 pictures in a single post before, so I think that there must be something whack with blogger if we all have different capabilities for posting.
Well where the heck is tech support??? LMFAO
Andrew
Post a Comment